Coronavirus Safeguards for in-person appointments at my room in Glasgow
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions at all.
1. Cleaning: After every session, I will wipe down every surface with a disinfectant / germ killing spray. This will involve every surface that may have been touched, including table tops and door handles.
My sofas will be sprayed with a germ-killing spray after every session.
I will thoroughly vacuum my floor on a daily basis.
At least half an hour (or more) will be allocated between the end of one session and the start of another.
2. Hand Sanitising Gel will be available on entering the room. I will also ensure that I wash my hands immediately before every session.
3. Social Distancing: I will ensure that both our sofa's are set apart at a safe distance. This will be more than the recommended 2-metres distance, but spaced so that we can work comfortably together. We shall endeavour to keep a safe distance from each other throughout. We will not make any physical contact, such as shaking hands.
4. Face Covering: When I welcome you before escorting you to my room, I will be wearing a face mask, and I invite you to do the same if possible. This can be removed after we sit down to start or session. If either of us needs to leave our seat during the session for any reason, then we should use the face mask again.
Please do let me know if you feel uncomfortable about the removal of the face mask whilst the session is in progress.
5. Air Purifier and Filtration System: I will have an air purifier / air filtration system, which will sit in-between us, and will be in use throughout the day. This contains a True HEPA filter, and has the following specification.
7. Keeping Each Other safe: We must keep each other informed about our our own potential risk of having the virus. If either of us feel unwell with possible or suspected COVID 19; or have been advised by contact tracers to self isolate, then we shall cancel the session. This can take place at short notice. There will be no charge for any session that has been cancelled under these circumstances.
8. Track and Trace: I need to contact the government track and trace service if either of us later contract COVID symptoms, or have been in close proximity to any individual who tests positive; and need to keep each other informed if such a situation arises.
9. Vaccination: I, Linda Hardy am doubly vaccinated (my second one took place in May 2021)
10. Common Areas: Awareness that I, Linda Hardy, am not responsible for the common areas of the building at 111 Union Street, such as the entrance hall, lift or toilets. However, I have assurances that the building is being cleaned to a high standard, in line with government guidelines.
No degree of care can ever alleviate the risk of the virus 100%. By accepting a face to face appointment, Linda Hardy will not be held responsible should you contract the virus anytime in the future.